You can flavor the pet medications in exciting flavors that will make your pet go nuts for the meds.
- Beefy Bacon
- Green Chili
- Marshmallow Beef
- Marshmallow Seafood
- Peanut Butter
- Tutti Frutti
- Vanilla Beef
- Vanilla Chicken
Pet-Approved Dosage Options
Teeny Tiny Tablets
Smaller than a pencil eraser (6-8mm to be precise), and great for small pets like cats and animals with swallowing difficulties.
Snap a Dose Tablets
Each Snap-A-Dose tablet is designed to offer FOUR different dosing options providing flexibility and ease of dosing
The ideal choice for combining multiple pet medications into a single convenient dose and flavored to hide the taste of the medicine within. Available in 5 different sizes for maximum versatility.
Smaller than the size of a pencil eraser and flavored to your pet’s liking. An excellent option for smaller animals.
Suspensions, Solutions and Syrups
Easy to dose and a palatable solution for those fussy eaters. Offered in over 20 different flavors!
Easy-to-serve medicated powders developed to evenly blend with kibble so pets can’t separate medication from food. Free of grains, artificial sweeteners, and other problem causing ingredients.
Otic (ear) Drops
Customized medication packages in a convenient dropper bottle with a long tip, allowing for ease of administration
Medicated Paw Paste
Easy and mess-free application of medicated paste directly to the paw of self-grooming animals- in tasty flavors that can pass for a treat! Can also be mixed in with food or applied to the pet’s nose.
Eliminates the need to give medications by mouth by making it possible to apply them directly to the skin instead. Each twist-click of the applicator is calibrated to dispense a precise 0.05mL of medication.
A lanolin-based formulation for ear infections designed to last in the ear for up to 10 days, helping save time and increase compliance.
A delicious way to outsmart pets. Made fresh to order and available in five tried and tested exciting flavors sure to be crowd pleasers.
Medicated creams, ointments, and powders that can be applied directly to the skin or wound
See detailed dosage options below
We are not a human pharmacy. Our dosage options have been designed with pets in mind. Choose the one that your pet will like best.
- Tiny Capsules – Smaller than a size of a pencil eraser – Great for Cats (Flavors available)
- Capsules – Excellent for shielding medicine from taste buds (Flavors available)
- Teeny Tiny Tablets – Smaller than a pencil eraser
- Liquids – Great for picky pets (Flavors Available)
- Chewable Treats – Freshly made in flavor of your choice
- Flavored Drops – Can be mixed with food
- Paste – Flavored paste to lick off the paw
- Powder – Great for mixing it in food (Flavors available)
- Snap a Dose Tablets – Scored to be split in 4 – Great for Shelters.
- LanOTIC – Single dose treatments for ear infections – Lasts 7-14 days in ear.
- Ear Drops
- Biphasic Ear Gels
- Anal Sac Ointments – Supplied with a curved tip to treat anal sac infections
- Rectal Gel – Great option for break through seizures
- Dental Gels
- Periodontal Gels
Questions? We’re always eager to help!
Our friendly staff is happily waiting to hear from you